I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; I Timothy 2:1-3
I find it interesting that when Timothy was written, the desire of men was to lead quiet and peaceable lives without a lot of government interference. Today, that is the heart cry of millions of Americans. Spend at least as much time praying for our elected leaders as you do griping about them.
American Voters Are So Ignorant, It’s Almost Funny
-
Photo Credit:Frustrated man at computer
Pixabay // Pixabay Content License
By Joseph Ford Cotto
That is a public-relations failure on part of the GOP, ...
22 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment