Wednesday, September 23, 2009

If My People

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. II Chronicles 7:14

I apologize for the light posting lately. Frankly I've been overwhelmed by the blatant hypocrisy and unconcealed corruption that I see in the USA now. I've never been so discouraged about my beloved country that for two centuries has stood as a shining light of hope to downtrodden people around the world.

There are so many stories to cover and that demand investigation that no one can take it all in, much less marshal the forces to fight them. I now believe that the battle we face is more than Tea Party Patriots can accomplish, no matter how earnest and committed they may be. America is involved in spiritual warfare for her survival and we must use spiritual weapons as well as common sense and individual acts of bravery if we are to get our country back.

Please join your fellow countrymen who are praying for an end to abortion and add your petitions to God for an end to corruption and evil wherever it may be: the federal government, state government, local governments, and in our own hearts.

No comments: